Monday, January 25, 2021

Review: Treasures of the Snow

Treasures of the Snow Treasures of the Snow by Patricia St. John
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Probably my pick for 2021 PopSugar Reading Challenge prompt: set in a place you want to visit in 2021 (Switzerland)
I'm looking for books set in Croatia, though..

"My Annette" was one of the animé series by World Masterpiece Theater, where Hayao Miyazaki used to work before Studio Ghibli..
I can still remember the first few parts of the story, and when I read this book I felt like crying. This is a story about anger management, revenge and forgiveness. It's suitable for Christian schools due to its religious theme at the last half of the book. The emotions of the main characters moved me to tears, just like how I remember while watching the animé adaptation.
Will definitely recommend to my teachers.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Time Machine

The Time Machine by H.G. Wells My rating: 0 of 5 stars View all my reviews